Richmond Council are developing a new vision for culture for the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames and we want to hear from you!
Now more than ever we recognise the value of arts, parks, sports and libraries in enriching and improving the lives of residents and visitors and the opportunities these services present in supporting us to manage some of the current and future challenges the borough faces.
Our aim is to develop a ten-year vision and set of priorities for arts, parks, sports and libraries (currently known as the ‘cultural services’) in Richmond and we would like your input in helping inform and guide this process. We are particularly interested in:
- Hearing what you think / understand ‘culture’ to be
- Current engagement with arts, parks, sports and library services in the borough
- Barriers which prevent people from using these services
- Successes and challenges for borough organisations
- Opportunities for cultural services to support current challenges, eg public health, climate emergency
- The role of the cultural services in place-making and the London Borough of Richmond’s identity
Your responses will help us understand what is important to residents, organisations and businesses over the coming decade so that we can identify how cultural services can support this and create an innovative and diverse cultural offer which aims to empower, enable and inspire all residents.
Have your say:
Please click on the Online Survey link below to give us your views.
If you require the questionnaire as a paper copy or in another format please contact email@example.com
The survey closes on 23 February 2021.